Signs He Isn't Worth It

Thursday 2 June 2016

Okay so todays post is a little different, it's more of a light hearted comedic one, the type of thing I've always wanted to try writing but have been too scared to actually do. It's never too late to step out of your comfort zone and into deeper waters so today I thought I'd share with you 'signs he isn't worth it'. I've been having a lotttt of guy trouble recently and for some reason I never learn when I need to just kick the dude out of my life, do a little hair flip and strut off with my head held high. After all, that's what they do in the movies. I think.


 1. He only talks to you when he wants something. I mean don't ignore me and then message me when you're horny or you want to try and get with me, I'm better than that. I say this but I know I fall for tricks like this a lot, never go back to them!

2. When he's out clubbing he pulls like 10 girls a night. If I was to do that I'd be classed as a slut but it's alright for him to stick his tongue down half the clubs throats. How about no.

3. His friends tell you not to trust him. I mean c'mon thats like the biggest fuckboy sign ever! I know my friends can probably think of more than one bad thing about me, but they aren't going to tell people who are interested in me that I can't be trusted. Even your friends know mate.

4. You're not even seeing or talking to him and he gets mad when you're with another guy. We're not together so what's your problem? It's alright when you want to do it.

5. He tells every girl he talks to the exact same things. Like the way he likes how your eyes sparkle in the sunlight and how you're 'different', apart from you can't be that different if he's also said that to 50 other girls before you. I know your game.

6. He never takes an interest in how you are. You don't need someone in your life who doesn't actually care about you, you don't deserve that. Dump their ass and go find someone who will actually appreciate you.

7. He flirts with literally all of your friends. Don't watch my friend like that while she's dancing please, don't tell her you want her in your bed or try messaging her "you up" with a winky face at 3am. He'll just end up making you feel like you're not good enough and gurlll you definitely are!

To say i'm tired of fuckboys would have to be the biggest understatement of the day, don't fall for their tricks like I tend to do, they aren't worth it! Sorry this post was so short and so different, be sure to let me know in the comments if you liked it and share any fuckboy stories or signs that he just isn't worth it. 

Isabelle
xxx

6 comments

  1. Nice post! Great read!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, you are so right with everything! xx

    http://fashionckr.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have fallen for some of these before I have to say......I just can't help liking some people sometimes! I have a good guy now though :) x

    www.paulamarieee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you there haha, and that's good! x

      Delete