10 Blogger Problems We All Have

Sunday 5 June 2016

Being a blogger is far from easy, but just know that with every blog related problem you face and think you're alone in, I bet we all go through too! I spoke to some of my blogging friends about problems they face and as it turns out, almost all of them tended to be quite common. So today I thought it'd be just a little bit of fun if I shared with you all blogger problems we all have, and hopefully it might make you feel better! I know realising I'm not the only one who faces these boosts myself up a little bit, and maybe it will you too.


1. Blogger jealousy. Don't worry, we all have that little green eyed monster inside of us when we see a blog that we deem a lot more perfect than ours, or an instagram that looks like they're living a perfect life, but I can guarantee you that blogger probably has it for someone else too.

2. When you take 50000 blog photos and just none of them turn out right. I mean how is it even possible that not one single one of them looks even half decent? Does life hate me?

3. Staring at your screen with your fingers posed to type out a banging post that everyone will love aanddddd... nothing. You have nothing. Brilliant.

4. When everyone's raging on about how great their views are and you're sitting there with about 1 view a day. Okay that's a slight over-exaggeration but I mean that's how it feels.

5. Catching the perfect time for lighting and it turns out your camera is out of battery. How typical is that..

6. Having your friends think you're strange because you know about every makeup product and every cool hangout spot ever. Yes I have a life I just saw 20 bloggers posting about it last week.

7. Hunting every cute vintage shop for the perfect props that you'll use like once for a blog photo and then never again. Not a waste of money Mum promise!!

8.  Trying to get that perfect flat lay but nothing. is. working. How does Hannah get her flat lays so perfect? How are Samanthas so pleasing to look at? What am I doing wrong?!

9. Being out and about and finding perfect photo opportunities by accident, someone remind me to take my camera literally everywhere!

10. The Instagram theme. Hands down one of the most stressful things ever, half tempted to give up not going to lie!

These are just 10 of probably hundreds of problems all of us bloggers face, but don't worry because you most definitely are not alone! Let me know down in the comments if you have any others or if you can relate to some of these so we can all mope in self pity together. I mean that's obviously the best way to deal with it right? Also a bit of shameless self promotion, I'm getting so close to 800 followers on bloglovin so if you want to go follow me and keep up to date with my posts then you can do that HERE, it'd mean a lot!

Isabelle
xxx


31 comments

  1. These are so relevant! Great read!

    Nicole | In The Life of NM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I can relate to most of these!! I hate it when my I go to take pictures and my battery is out of charge xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you can relate, and yeah you think we'd learn for the next time but nope xx

      Delete
  3. Love this post! Very relatable!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've completely lost hope of an Instagram theme!

    Jemima x
    anotherrantingreader.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same haha! Don't know why I keep trying!

      Delete
  5. Lol! A bunch of these are true for me. I always think I'm the only person going thinking silly things like these. Good to know I'm not alone!

    http://thequirklife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am relating to all of them =) It makes me feel better reading the comments of other fellow bloggers facing the same obstacles! Instagram is so hard, taking good pictures can be a real challenge and finding something good to write about can be sooo stressful! But let´s keep our hopes up

    Aria

    https://pandaonavespa.wordpress.com/welcome/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you can relate, hope you feel a bit less alone in it now!

      Delete
  7. I love this post! So relatable! x Ania
    http://aniaaniapawlak.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This list was hilarious haha mostly because you listed 9 out of 10 problems I have haha. I love this post! Now I don't feel as bad as I did! The struggle is real folks lol. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you don't feel as bad as you did, we can all get through these together haha! Thank you

      Delete
  9. This is so true! I always think my blog isn't good enough!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can relate to Number 2 so much. I hate when I've spent all afternoon taking pictures and then end up hating all of them or having something not perfect and not realizing it until its too late!

    Great post.

    XO.

    Trecee
    http://treceefabulous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, so true, I've stopped bothering with all the stresses really...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can relate to this post so much, haha! Great post!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this post and can relate to pretty much every one!! :) I always forget to capture things when I am out and about so number 9 is a definite for me!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha. I love the candidness of this! I can relate to nearly every single one of these! LOL

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  15. This post is EVERYTHING! I think I've thought each one at least once this week!

    Kirstie | Behind The Scent

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aaah this is all so true! #2 has literally just happened to me, I took a load of photos for a post and none of them look good enough, so frustrating! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete