Small Goals For June

Monday 30 May 2016

I used to do monthly posts all the time a while back and I've noticed that since I've stopped I've lost all motivation throughout the month completely, so I'm bringing this series back! Lately I've had a lot more determination to achieve things. I've been treated like nothing by a lot of people that have come into my life and that's become my motivation. Showing them that I am worth something, I am doing something with my life and I'm not this useless little thing they all seem to think I am. I know I don't need people like that in my life but you have to admit that proving them wrong would feel pretty good, right? These goals are a mixture of both slightly bigger ones, and even just some small stupid things. Even they can make you feel more put together and happy. 

blog, blogger, small goals, june, summer, flowers, skincare, blog followers

1. Sort out a skincare routine!

Now I have a confession to make, and considering i'm partially a beauty blogger you're all going to gasp in shock... I have no skincare routine. I rarely take my makeup off at night because that's just how lazy I am, and me washing my face barely ever happens. I'm a beauty blogger disappointment. However karma for treating my skin so badly has hit and my face is covered in awful spots, surely they could at least pay me some rent and I wouldn't mind half as much! All jokes aside I need to do something quickly to sort this mess out, and the only way I can do that is by finally starting a skincare routine! It's got to the point where it's so bad i'm finally motivated to do something about it, so if any of you have any products you can recommend me for combination skin (it's both dry and oily) then please let me know down in the comments! I'm also extremely prone to acne so any suggestions would be a lifesaver.

2. Reach 1,000 bloglovin followers

This one may be a bit far fetched considering I'm only on 700, but either go hard or go home! This one will be on my monthly goals till I finally achieve it, so if you want to help out then go follow me HERE, I check out everyone's blogs and I'm pretty active when it comes to reading and commenting. Leave your bloglovin links down below and I'll make sure to check them out and give you all a little follow, nothing like helping a fellow blogger out.

3. Organise my bookshelf

This one is unbelievably small, but my bookshelf is currently the biggest mess ever! I own over 200 books and they're all just stuffed on there in no particular order or anything, and that needs to change. I want my shelf to look nice, not a jumbled book mess. I feel like it'd make my room look so much better too, although honestly I have no clue the best way to organise it. Brb while I stalk 20 booktubers videos on bookshelf organisation, I think I need it!

4. Keep up regular blog posting

I'm pretty proud of myself lately because I've been posting quite regularly, I've planned about 50 billion posts that I need to write and I've been keeping pretty organised and ahead of myself. Honestly i've noticed that keeping up to date on here and posting regular content has made me feel so much happier in general, my love for my blog is too big. I'm proud of it as it is but I want to be even more proud, I want to post even better content that I can say wasn't rushed and I enjoyed doing. I'm pretty much there now I just want to make sure I keep it up for the next month and many after.

I know posts like this are so simple but I really do enjoy setting goals, it gives me something to work towards, no matter how small and petty! I like to think I'll keep most of these and I'll be sure to update you at the end of June when I do my July goals!

Isabelle
xxx

9 comments

  1. I think these are some good goals! We'll both be working on #4 together. I look forward to your post saying you met or surpassed all these!

    http://thequirklife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love setting goals, too! Good luck with yours :) I'm going to be posting about my skincare routine in the next couple of weeks if you're interested, it sounds like we have quite similar skin so you might find it helpful! :)

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and that's great, let me know when you've uploaded it because I'd love to have a read!!

      Delete
  3. These are all such lovely goals- the last one is especially high on my list of goals too! <3 x


    http://monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really achievable goals!! I like them. Given me the idea to set my own!

    http://fleurdelailis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I hope that you achieve some of your goals in June! This post makes me feel so motivated to make a list of goals for myself! I always make small to-do lists but most of the time it takes quite awhile to achieve everything.., thanks for the inspiration! X
    Love,
    Marlinde
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/marlinde-14449295

    ReplyDelete