Seaside Adventures

Monday 23 February 2015



I went to stay with my friend Jess last Thursday to Sunday, and for the first time I got to experience Eastbournes seaside, even if the weather wasn't that great. My Parents came to pick me up and we thought we'd chill and have a look around while we were there, since I don't think I've ever been before. We didn't stay long because it was freezing and the wind was insane, but I got a few lovely pictures while we did.






I definitely think that I'm going to have to go back during the Summer, I love the sea and all the little shops you can find out and about, so one day I may have to take my camera when it's slightly warmer and do a bit of exploring. I just thought I'd let you all know that I'm bad to daily posting again, and I have some super exciting posts lined up so I'm all set and ready to try and get my blog into something a lot better, hopefully anyway, that's the plan. Do you guys like the beach? What's your favourite one to go to? I really don't know right now so I'm going to have to go to a bunch and see what's around. Anyway I'll see you guys tomorrow for another post, bye!

Isabelle
xxx

2 comments

  1. This place looks so nice! Can't wait for summer and swimming :)

    Sarah | Sarahanne14

    ReplyDelete