Current Lipstick Favourites

Monday 9 February 2015

I realised that I haven't made a makeup post in a while and since beauty is also (well used to be) a huge part of this blog, I thought one was long overdue. I never used to wear lipstick as I was always too scared, especially not a bold lip, but lately I've been easing myself into it and now I wear it most of the time! Anyway, today I'm just going to be sharing with you my top 3 current lipstick favourites.




Mac in the shade 'Diva'
Natural Collection in the shade 'Pink Mallow'
Sleek in the shade 'Vamp'





I am absolutely in love with the 3 of these. I found 'Pink Mallow' at a really cheap price, around £3ish I think it was. All of these colours are so pigmented, and they all work with dry lips too, thank god. 'Vamp' was priced at around £7/8 I think, which is average, and obviously the Mac one was more expensive at £14, but more than worth the splurge.

What are your favourite lipsticks, or have any of you tried any of these? I have such a small collection right now I really need to add some more, a huge obsession seems to have developed now, uh oh.

Isabelle
xxx

2 comments