The Small Things

Thursday 5 February 2015

I think people often forget about the small things. Life can be beautiful and an even bigger adventure if we all just stopped taking them for granted.


I've found that a lot of people I know don't interest themselves with the smaller things in life because they are, well, small. We tend to focus on the bigger events and that's okay, but if you spend most of your life wishing your time away just because you're waiting for something big to happen then you're missing out on a lot.

I used to be so guilty of this. Small trips out to places were never anything I used to bother myself with, especially if they were with family and not friends, but one day I decided to just go and do them. I've noticed myself being a lot happier since, a lot less lazy. As I said, they may only be small but they are SO important. Yes even only the Tesco shopping trips with your Mum, or the cinema trips with your Nan and Brother, or even going out for a coffee at 8am.

You never know just how much time you have left with someone, or even on this planet. So make the most of it. When you're older trust me when I say that you'll regret it if you don't. The small things matter.

Isabelle
xxx

2 comments

  1. i love your blog x and that's so true. also, im sorry for bringing it up but i know it's been really upsetting you recently and i am so so so sorry about your uncle x i hope things get better for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Do you want follow each other via bloglovin? If yes, just follow me there and I'll follow you back!


    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete