Mum In A Million

Thursday 5 March 2015



She's been there since the beginning. She's raised you, been there through the thick and the thin and supported you no matter what. The bond between a Mother and her Child is one of the strongest things and I know that I personally wouldn't exchange mine for anything. Yeah you may have your ups and downs, gosh do me and my Mum have those a lot, but at the end of the day she's family. She's your Mum, and she would do anything for you. 

Parkdean are hosting a competition and giving thanks to each and every 'Mum in a Million' this Mothers Day and you can enter to win a 3 or 4 night break for both you and your Mum at one of their 24 parks! To enter all you have to do is go over to their website (which can be found HERE) and let them know why your Mum is the best. It closes on Mothers Day, which for the forgetful bunch of you out there is on Sunday 15th March, you're welcome.


My Mum is one of my favourite people on this earth, I find a lot of the time I forget to show it because let's be honest, it's an easy thing to forget, and it's easy to take people for granted by accident when they mean a lot to you. My Mum has a tough time showing it too, sometimes I feel like she doesn't care but wow are those thoughts far from the truth. They are a very common thing to think (especially in children and teenagers), but if your Mum didn't care she wouldn't be here. She wouldn't stick with you. Even after my Dad didn't want me as a baby my Mum didn't give me up, she tried raising me on her own, and I admire her SO much for that. Even after endless hospital trips in my lifetime and hissy fits in shops she's still here trying to be the best Mother she can. She helps me when I need it most and does the smallest of things to make me happy. Yeah she yells and moans a lot, but she always means well, and I honestly don't know what I'd do without her.

Be sure to go over and enter their competition, and let me know why your Mum is the best down in the comments below.

Isabelle
xxx

*This post is in collaboration with Parkdean*



2 comments