Urban Decay Eyeshadow Review

Friday 13 March 2015

I've not been posting that much on beauty on here recently as I've been swaying towards lifestyle, however I'm bringing beauty back (totally didn't sing that in a Justin Timberlake voice) to even up the field a bit more!



A while ago I purchased my first ever Urban Decay Eyeshadow, and I chose the shade 'Blackout'. I've been on the hunt for a good black eyeshadow for a while as I've found too many lean more to the grey side more than actual black when actually put on the eye, and I'd heard good things about this so I thought I'd try it. (excuse my very scratched desk)


I absolutely love how pigmented this eyeshadow is, it's a true black colour. One of my favourite things about it is how easy it is to blend, a little bit goes a long way and if you do want the grey kinda colour I mentioned earlier, with a bit of harsh blending it's easy to get. I really like this for a smokey eye, or even if I just want a hint of black in my crease for an everyday look. The colour stays on all day and I'm very impressed.


After using this I really want to get more Urban Decay Eyeshadows (I dream of one day owning any of the Naked Palettes sigh), if anyone has any suggestions as to what other colours I should get, or even any other Urban Decay products that I might like, then comment them down below! I'm still pretty new to reviews so I apologise if this wasn't to everyones standards, I'm working on it.

Isabelle
xxx

4 comments