Fun In The Sun

Tuesday 13 August 2013

I WILL get back into blogging soon, this is a pinky promise! I'm just trying to sort my life out and things as everythings rather stressful at the moment, and I also can't seem to think of what to write about, even though the possibilities are endless!

Anyway today I'm bringing you a post from a meetup I went too on Saturday in London. I got there like 3 hours late as I had to work in the morning since I couldn't get the day of, luckily I managed to finish early, but the meetup was still in full swing when I arrived, hope you enjoy some lovely pictures from the day!























You can clearly tell which ones were taken with a proper camera and which ones were done using my terrible front camera!

Anyway, as I said at the beginning of this post, I will start uploading more regularly as soon as I can, and as quick as I can.

Hope you enjoyed these pictures, you can find my last meetup post here, so go check that out, and I'll see you soon!

Amy
xxx

Post a Comment