Never growing up

Friday 30 August 2013

Now I'm 18 in a few months, and the idea of hitting that age and being made to grow up terrifies me. I don't want to be one of those people that does grow up and turns into a bore, people always complain that teenagers are 'immature' and that they should 'grow up', but that sounds like one of the worst things you could ever do!

I don't know if it's just me, but I'd love to be able to stay a child forever. Sadly that isn't the case and I will have to grow up in the sense of getting a job, living on my own, paying bills and etc, but absolutely NO ONE can force you and your personality to grow up.

So me, still being a child, decided to make a lovely little blanket fort, and to my surprise it didn't go too badly!

I don't even understand how it's still up!

 It's really nice and cosy!

View from my bed!

All I need is a friend and some food and I am never leaving this again. It's so lovely and cosy and pretty when I tun my fairy lights on. It's the kind of place you just want to have movie marathons at night with your friends and things, or am I maybe just soppy?

Also, this week I've been to the cinema twice in 2 days, I'm meant to be saving up. On Thursday to see One Directions "This Is Us", which has made me realize I'm a secret fan, oops! And today to see the new Percy Jackson film which was A-MAZING. The Percy Jackson films are some of my favourites and I think I'm in love with Logan Lerman, anyone else?!

Amy
xxx

Post a Comment