Blogging!

Saturday 24 August 2013

Now if you read the lovely lady Louise known as Sprinkle of Glitter, then you'll have seen her most recent post about her blog and trying to stick with particular labels and things, which has really made me think.



I label this is a lifestyle and beauty blog, and I kind of limit myself to just writing about those two, which to be honest I don't want to do! When people ask me what my blog style is I used to think that I HAVE to have an answer, that it has to have a particular style, but it doesn't.
I've realized that if I want to post about anything I will. I don't want to label my blog as only doing particular posts as it really limits myself. If I want to post about beauty I will, and the same with fashion, lifestyle, DIY and etc.

So next time someone asks me what kind of blog I own, I'm taking Louise's advice and saying that my blogs me. I post about what I feel like posting about at the time, and I'm so thankful to Louise for making me realize this.

You'll be seeing a lot from me from now on. I'm going to try and blog at least 3 times a week, whether it's planned reviews on beauty products, books, films, music, hair, lifestyle posts on things I've been up too, or just unplanned rambly posts that I just felt like writing randomly, there will be something.

I hope to see you all back soon with whatever my mind feels like coming up with!

Amy
xxx

4 comments

  1. Oh! I absolutely cannot wait for that. It's taken me a while to figure out what I wanted my blog to be too. For the longest time, I limited it to just beauty, but now I encompass everything on my blog, and I enjoy it much better that way! I don't like labeling my blog. Mine is called Huda's Beauty, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's about makeup. It's the beauty of life, and everything in it that makes us feel beautiful! :)

    www.hudasbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes exactly! You're limited so much if you decide to label your blog to specific things and you feel like it's hard to get out of it, I couldn't agree more:)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love your blog lovely! It's fantastic and you should be very proud :D

    Scarlett x
    scarlettlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? Thank you! Means a lot considering you are one of my favourite bloggers.

      Amy x

      Delete