The best of July

Wednesday 31 July 2013

July's been a pretty good month, don't you think? I haven't exactly done much, I'm far from being a social butterfly, but I've done some pretty fun stuff this month, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Starting off with the 6th July, I went to a meetup in London in Jubilee Gardens! It was hosted by an amazing youtuber iiBrett, I've been to his two previous meetups and they were so good, hopefully I'll be going to his next one!










I'm actually quite proud of the bottom two photos, for some reason I really like them! I can't fit all of the photos from that day in this post, as it would go on FOREVER, but it was amazing to see all of my friends that I usually don't get to see apart from at meetups, generally because distance sucks! It was also lovely to meet some of my favourite youtubers and get to chat with them:)

Apart from meeting up with friends in my area for sleepovers and cinema trips (no photos from these sadly!), my next 'noteworthy' date was 'The Gzella' Meetup which I went to on the 20th. It was hosted by GeorgiaElla and Zoe and was a pretty fab day!



I also got to see a lot of my friends and favourite youtubers again, probably one of my favourite things to do! I love meetups and the atmosphere, how lovely and nice everyone is, and how strangely easy it is to make friends! Most of my best friends I know through meetups, and how they may only be internet friends rather than in real friends, I prefer them a lot more!

I've got lots planned for August, including a gig, Summer in the city, a friend from Manchester coming to stay and a few more, so stay tuned for another one of these, and a hopefully more interesting one, at the end of August!

I'll also be uploading a haul full of stuff I've brought this month, hopefully tomorrow!

Amy
xxx

Post a Comment