Home Decor

Saturday 3 January 2015






Now I happen to be a huge home decor fangirl, take me into a shop selling furniture and cute things you can put around your house and I'm in complete heaven. I just thought I'd make this post to show you a few of my favourite things that I've put around my living area recently, because, well, why not!

First we have this 'Bits N Bobs' box that I picked up recently from The Works for only £2, I thought it was super adorable and for such a cheap price too. I haven't decided what to put in it yet, maybe just random things that I keep even though they have no meaning, but I'll find a use for it.

Secondly we have this Love sign, with 2 butterflies at the top, it's very pretty and looks nice on a windowsill or something like that, it's a lot more modern than the wooden box and looks more expensive, but it makes a nice touch.

Lastly we have a candle. No room is complete without a candle in my opinion, I can't get enough of them! This one is a Colony one in French Lavender. It's such a delicate smell yet unlike most similar light smells, it is actually noticeable and does make your room smell nice without being too overpowering and strong.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you all have a Happy New Year! Bring on 2015, I'm super excited to see what it brings!

Isabelle
xxx


2 comments

  1. Oh so cute, lovely post right up my street. I'm a little obsessed with all things home decor at the moment! x

    heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had this 'The Works' near me! Everyone seems to find some right little gems. I love the bits and bobs box alot!

    Best wishes, Danielle xo
    www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete