Soap & Glory Products

Thursday 8 January 2015




This may seem like a pretty pointless post to some of you, but I just wanted to show some new Soap and Glory products I've got, including this lovely Christmas gift set I received! I've fallen completely in love with this brand recently, and you never know, maybe one day I'll do a review on some of the products.

1. 'Sugar Crush' fresh & foamy body wash
2. 'The Righteous Butter' body lotion

Giftset includes:
1. 'Clean on me' creamy shower gel 
2. 'The scrub of your life' body butter
3. 'Hand food' hydrating hand cream
4. 'The Righteous Butter' body moisturiser

Isabelle
xxx

1 comment

  1. Love me some Soap and Glory! The only product from your post that I haven't tried is the Sugar Crush, let us know how you like it!

    Best wishes, Danielle xo
    www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete