Weekly Blog Planner Freebie

Thursday 10 August 2017


To my surprise a lot of you seem to like my blog related posts, whether it's advice or how to's they seem to be my most popular and my most viewed by far. Now I'm not an expert blogger and I'm not going to pretend to be, sometimes I can be the most unorganised person known to man (it will be my downfall one day I swear), but when it comes to this blog I at least try to get myself together and make it relatively easier for myself. Try being the keyword here guys. A lot of blog planners I see online are just too complicated, they have too many boxes I feel like I need to use but have nothing to put in and it really frustrates me, although they are helpful! I just thought I'd share with you the weekly blog planner I use, I like to keep it quite simple which I know isn't everyone's cup of tea but for me personally I find it so much easier and less daunting.




If you feel like downloading it then click the link HERE and be sure to let me know if you use it! I might start making more blog related posts so if there's anything you'd be interested in seeing then be sure to comment below or tweet/instagram me and I may do some. For now make sure to follow me on Bloglovin by clicking HERE, I'm trying to reach 1.5k and any help would be super super appreciated. I'm also really active on Instagram lately which you can follow HERE.

Love
Isabelle
xxx

15 comments

  1. I've actually never used a blog planner. I tend to just start writing as soon as an idea pops into my head, and then I save it to my drafts to possibly publish at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this, I really need to become more organised with blogging!
    www.yasminanicole.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Have a lovely weekend. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 1.5k! I would to love to see a blog post all about your favourite blogging tools.
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and okay i'll add that to my list and post one soon! xx

      Delete
  5. I think it's about time I started using a blog planner! I tend to just write and publish when I feel like it but I suppose that makes my content a bit irregular!
    Thank you!!

    Meghan | The Lipstick Philosopher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I do that too but I always feel much better when I use a planner :)

      Delete
  6. The blog planner looks great, thanks for sharing!

    Sarah x
    www.palmtreesandheels.com

    ReplyDelete