Currently Reading #1

Wednesday 16 March 2016


Considering i'm a supposedly massive book worm, my love for books always lacks to show over on this blog which is a real shame, hence why I'm going to be posting a lot more about them. Don't worry, they won't take over my blog completely, but they will get their fair share of the spotlight. Now i'm the kinda person who can't just read one book at a time, I have no clue why but I've always been a juggler for some reason beyond me. Today I'm going to share with you the 3 books I've currently got in the mix.


All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven - I've owned this book for so long I can't even remember when I first set eyes on it and even though everyone's been hyping it up for a while I've still never actually read it. Boy am I glad I am now, I may only be a few chapters in but I am hooked, I can't wait to finish it and post a full review ASAP.


Me & Earl & The Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews - This book is a recent add to my collection after seeing the trailer for the film in cinemas, I saw the book in WHSmiths and couldn't help but grab it. I've only just started reading it so I can't say too much, but I have a feeling it's the kind of book to leave me sobbing in my bed sheets. I can't wait!

Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life: Volume 1 by Bryan Lee O'Malley - Now this isn't necessarily a book, it's a graphic novel, but god am I excited to read it! I've been a massive fan of the Scott Pilgrim film for as long as I can remember and I've wanted to read the graphic novels for just as long. I'm so into this I love it, it's definitely sparking a graphic novel love inside me so I need to go out and buy the rest as soon as I can.

If you've read any of these books then be sure to let me know in the comments down below, I'd love to hear your thoughts on them and if you have any others you'd recommend! I'm always on the lookout for new books, especially more less known ones, so  any recommendations would be super appreciated. 

Isabelle
xxx

2 comments

  1. I'm all about the young adult books! I do feel like I should read more graphic novels/mangas, though (I work as a clerk in the children's dept at my library). Do you have a goodreads account?? I'm obsessed with it since it helps me keep track of all the books I'm reading, want to read, have already read, plus tons of recommendations! (And if you do have one, you should totally add me, ha!).

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a massive YA book nerd haha, and yes I do, I'll add you on it!

      Delete