My March In Pictures

Wednesday 13 April 2016

I've seen posts like this floating around on practically every blog for practically, well ever, yet for some reason I've never had an interest in doing one. Until now that is. I don't share much of my personal life on this blog and I'm not too sure why, I take a lot of pictures and I do a lot of things so I thought I'd start sharing monthly pictures with you all. So without further ado and me babbling on, here are some (late) pictures of how my March went!


At the beginning of the month Penguin books were kind enough to send me an advanced proof copy of 'The Night That Changed Everything', I'm currently in the midst of reading it but once I'm done I will be posting a full review over on this blog, so keep an eye out for that in the future! The first half of the month mostly consisted of going out, a club near me that I practically live at decided to have a street party (or two, or three) and since I'd never been to one I thought I'd give it a go. All I can say is holy crap they were insane!! The first one was 'Frat Party' themed and as a lover of American High School films I could not wait for that. The sheer amount of people bumped my anxiety a little but apart from that I had so much fun and I can't wait for any others they'll be having in the Summer. Another post due soon will be revolved around some gorgeous jewellery I got sent to me by the lovely people over at Jewellery Box whom I am completely head over heels obsessed with.


The second half of the month was slightly more chilled. I attended another street party, the theme of this one being 'Back To Classics' and I enjoyed it so much more than the first! There's another one with the same theme happening at the end of May and saying I can't control my excitement would be a massive understatement. March was a month of reuniting with old friends, two of the girls at the bottom being friends I've barely seen since I left school years ago, it's crazy seeing how much we've all changed and how mature we've all become. Since my birthday was in April I happened to get two of my presents early, I told my Mum I needed to buy new foundation for a party and as it happened one of my birthday presents was a new bottle of my favourite one so she gave it to me that night and boy was I shocked. I never told my family what I want, and they normally just give me money since they never know, so I never would have expected my Mum to get my makeup taste so spot on! I will also upload a post on that at some point, if you couldn't tell already I'm a tad behind.

There's no point in me apologising for the lack of posts over here, all I can do is sort myself out and make up for what I've missed so expect a lot on here over the next couple of weeks, time to finally get my blogging mojo back!

Isabelle
xxx

Post a Comment