Small Goals For October

Wednesday 7 October 2015

I do have to say that i'm rather annoyed at myself for not making one of these for September but to be quite frank it just completely slipped my mind. Shoot me. But alas we are back and i'm going to share with you some small goals for my October!




1. Reorganise my book shelf & clear out my wardrobe

This one isn't a complete necessity but it'd make me feel so so much better, I mean nothing makes you feel more relaxed and like you have your life together more than a good ol' spring clean. Or Autumn clean that is?

2. Finally paint my room

I've been needing to do this for practically ever, but since we've been decorating the spare room i've had to wait. Hopefully this will be the month my dreams are fulfilled and my walls will look all nice and pretty!

3. Hit 3,000 Youtube Subscribers
  
I don't know if this one is pushing it a bit but i've been trying to hit 3k for ages! All my friends are doing so well and i've been left behind. I know subscribers don't matter but I put a lot of work into everything I make and it'd be nice y'know?



4. Work on my photography

This is probably the most important one so why it's last on the list I honestly don't know (save the best for last??). Photography is something I really really enjoy and i've never properly learnt. I never had photography classes or got taught anything about it so really i've had to teach myself and it has not been easy. This month I really want to crack on with learning how to use my camera to the best of it's abilities and just work on my photo taking in general.

I love setting small goals as it gives me something to work for and improve on in small and relatively easy doses. I mean setting massive goals can be good but you're a lot less likely to achieve them without smaller stepping stones, and you're also more likely to get knocked down on the way up without them. Do any of you ever set monthly goals or make posts like this? Be sure to let me know down in the comments as I'd love to read them!

Isabelle
xxx

8 comments

  1. Your photography is one of your strongest points, imo. You have a natural talent and a good camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals! I hope you achieve 3,000 subs!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great goals - I'm sure you'll achieve them all! I also need to get round to painting my room haha x

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you haha, yeah it just keeps getting put off! x

      Delete
  4. Good luck with getting to 3k subs! I'm sure you'll do it.

    Jemima x
    anotherrantingreader.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete