Hyde Park Winter Wonderland

Wednesday 2 December 2015

The other day I was lucky enough to be invited to a wonderful little event hosted by JewelleryBox at their pop up shop in Brick Lane. Unfortunately I didn't take many photos as my camera died, however it was such a lovely evening full of wine, temporary tattoos and of course, jewellery! Before the event itself a few blogger friends and I made a little trip to Winter Wonderland, which, luckily I did photograph! So here, enjoy a few photos :) 411ba687c185e01d479c90eee1c737a56878d34f46c13fa6ea










My new blogging pals consisted of LauraFran & Becca, all of whom were absolute angels. I had so much fun and I couldn't have asked for better company, although I do maybe wish I'd taken a bittttt more money. I think 'bit' may be a massive understatement though. If you ever start to lose your Christmas spirit over the next month, be sure to take a trip to this place because it sure will get your spirits back up. From the fairy lights to the Christmas songs to the gorgeously smelling foods, you'll feel like you stepped into a movie. I'm already planning another trip back up there!

Isabelle
xxx

7 comments

  1. Stunning photos! Hyde park looks like so much fun at this time of year <3

    Check out my Sephora giveaway!
    http://abigailalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparkling post. Lovely shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a real winter wonderland, Isabelle! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete