Current Book Favourites

Friday 4 September 2015

If you know me you'll know I'm a mahoosive book fan. I never really post much about books which is surprising because they're all I ever talk about everywhere else, so today I thought I'd share with you 3 of my current book favourites.


1.  First on my list I have The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare. The Shadowhunter World was originally introduced in her 'The Mortal Instruments' series and this set of 3 books, although released after The Mortal Instruments, are infact set before. Like a long way before, as in the late 1800's in Victorian-Era London. I'm beyond obsessed with every series she writes based on Shadowhunters, I just can't get enough no matter how much I read.

2. Secondly I have 'A Work In Progress' by Connor Franta. If you haven't heard of him (I assume the majority of you have though), he's a Youtuber ranking in around 2 million subscribers, and he happens to be one of my favourites. This book is extremely aesthetically pleasing to look at and is actually a memoir for his life. But an extremely interesting one at that. Throughout the book you also see a bunch of his photographs which are absolutely incredible, and it's really a book that changes your perspective on numerous things.

3. Lastly I have The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey. This is the second book in The 5th Wave series which is hands down my favourite book series EVER. I've been a big fan for years and since they announced the news that a film would be released in 2016 i've been reading them like crazy, same as normal then. The trailer has recently been tweeted by the amazing Chloe Grace Moretz (who actually plays the main character Cassie Sullivan) and my excitement levels are through the roof.

I hope you liked this, I'm definitely going to have to make more book posts and things in the future because as I said, they're my favourite things ever. Be sure to let me know your favourite books or some book recommendations in the comments down below because I'd love to discover new things to read.

Isabelle
xxx

6 comments

  1. I love Joey - but I thus far I have avoided reading his book because there is something that urks me about a memoir in your 20s, and I don't want to have to like him less. Do you think I should just get over it and give it a read?
    Kelsey x
    Kelstagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Up to you, I mean I doubt you'll like him any less because of it, one way to find out right? x

      Delete
  2. I enjoy reading reviews of books and your choices interested me.

    Checked them out on Amazon to read the reviews of those who have bought each book. I don't think they are exactly MY cuppa tea but we all have different takes on books, music, art and other things.

    Vive la difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really would love to pick up Connor Franta's book I agree the cover is so pretty!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete