Bloggers Take Pizza Express

Tuesday 15 September 2015

So before Scarlett London's blogger Festival the other week (post coming soon!!) the lovely girls over at SoeursDeluxe arranged a Bloggers Lunch at Pizza Express so a bunch of us could meet and hang out before heading over to the event. Although I was terrified at first and didn't know what to expect I absolutely enjoyed it! 





There was a little set menu, a main and a starter for £12, so I obviously had to chose the garlic bread since I'm practically obsessed, and an absolutely GORGEOUS pepperoni pizza. It was so big I couldn't even eat all of it's deliciousness in the end!


We also all had these super cute little boxes infront of us, which happened to be filled with the most attractive white chocolates I have ever seen in my life. I mean look at that pink and gold?! Anyway I had so much fun and made so many lovely new blogger pals, I can't wait to do more things like this again.

Isabelle
xxx

12 comments

  1. The chocolate is so pretty! The meal looks tasty as well!

    Jemima x
    anotherrantingreader.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost couldn't eat it haha! Thanks for the comment x

      Delete
  2. Yummy! Glad you had a good time :)
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great event! I hope to attend something like this one day <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so great, thank you for the comment! <3

      Delete
  4. Aww sounds like such a nice event, I'm a really big fan of Pizza Express too so I bet it was amazing! :) x

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was my first time there but the food was just gorgeous! x

      Delete
  5. Absolutely YUM, all look so delicious, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.bridesonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog post !! (as always! ) had a good read :D

    love it !!


    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Jade

    ReplyDelete