Why Live For Tomorrow?

Wednesday 3 June 2015


So after what was a long (ish) break I've finally returned to the bloggersphere and god am I excited. I have some super exciting things planned and I'm going to go back to my every other day posting schedule. So what have you missed? I mean that's the question on everyone's minds, right? Right. Apart from spending most of my waking moments marathoning Once Upon A Time (4 seasons in a week) and losing a LOT of sleep due to The Vampire Diaries, I have actually done some things productive.


In April I visited my friends in Manchester, went to a few blogger events (trust me I have plenty of posts due) and it was a pretty same-old month. However in May I've felt a real change in both things going on around me and in myself. I went back to Manchester again to stay with my friends Patrycja and Rachel, we saw Pitch Perfect 2 and can I just say it was AMAZINGG. I absolutely love travelling (although the 8 hour overnight journey did take it all out of me) and I'm probably going to go back again at some point soon too. Now back to the 'feeling a change' thing, it's really quite strange to be honest. Out of nowhere I feel a lot more productive and motivated to do things, to better myself, to try and live each day like there is no tomorrow, and to just work my little butt off. As someone great once said "Why live for tomorrow when there's today?"

Isabelle
xxx





5 comments

  1. You probably just needed to recharge your energies! ;)
    I saw pitch perfect 2 today and loved it too!! Hahaha fat Amy is the best! X)

    Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss haha! And oh my gosh she really is, can't wait for the next one :) x

      Delete
  2. Hope you're well now hun! It's always good to take a break from things, the daily stresses can bring you down! Can't wait to see your posts and hope you're having a lovely week so far!

    Layla xx
    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true, and aw thank you so much lovely! xx

      Delete
  3. Daily stresses can be overcome! Read some reviews on The Pensters if you want to chill a little bit and have a nice mood for conquering your daily struggles.

    ReplyDelete