Visiting Castles

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Last week on a spare day off me, my Mum and my Brother took a little trip to Bodium castle. We got a cute little steam train there and back, while feeling extremely British drinking tea during the journey, and then had a little wonder round the ruins. I obviously had to take my camera and snap a few photos (and by a few I mean a lot), but I've just chosen a couple to put on here and show y'all.










Overall it was a pretty good day and it was nice to just get out somewhere with no signal therefore no phone temptations, spend time with my family, appreciate nature and the life around us and do some photography. What are your favourite places to relax and snap some pics? Be sure to let me know as I'm always looking for lovely new places to explore :)

Isabelle
xxx


7 comments

  1. This place looks lovely and I really like the photos :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Castle / Place! I must go out sometimes. Expose myself to the nature to take photos like these :D

    www.dicexcvi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's one of my favourite things to do by far!!

      Delete
  3. Oooh your photos are absolutely gorgeous - so beautiful and it must be lovely to go to places like this and see everything in person! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love, and yeah it is, seems to have become a regular thing now haha! :) xx

      Delete
  4. OMG I love bodium castle! I used to go there all the time :-) Some lovely pictures!

    Tania // teabee94.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete