Blogging Break

Thursday 16 April 2015


This is such a hard post to write, but I know it's one that's important and I'd regret not making. I could just get up, run off and not let everyone know what's going on but then people may think I've abandoned this blog, which is the last thing I want to do. I've been having a hard time recently and I've decided to go on a bit of a break from everything. How long it'll be who knows, knowing me not for long, but I don't want to take the risk of not letting everyone know.
This break could be a few days, a week, a month, 3 months, I honestly can't predict a time scale for this. Just until I feel happy enough to put myself back online I suppose. My bad mental state is affecting my friendships, my work, even this blog, and I can't have that happen. This site is something I'm proud of and I don't want to ruin it. Everything's been going so well recently when it comes to this blog and I am so appreciative, so I'll make sure I'm not gone long and when I come back everything will be bigger and better, I promise.


This is no goodbye, luckily, since they're something I can never cope with, it's simply a "see you all soon" and soon it will be. I want to make sure when I post on here that I've put 100% effort into it and not just posted because I have to. Don't get me wrong I love blogging, more than anything, but I need a little time to myself to clear my head and get my life sorted and I promise you it'll be SO worth it in the long run. I hope none of you decide to leave me, but if you do I don't mind, I just promise that there's better things to come and I personally can't wait.

Isabelle
xxx





1 comment

  1. I have only just found your blog, but I just want to say, I hope you find the solace you are looking for, and hope to see you back here soon. xx

    ReplyDelete