Pixie Lotts Album Launch

Sunday 7 December 2014


So on 24th November I went to the lovely Pixie Lotts album launch in London, and it was absolutely great! Pixie was AMAZING, her performance was great, the album is definitely on my Christmas list (it's called 'Platinum Pixie' for those of you who may be curious) and the day and night overall just made me extremely happy. I also got to spend the day with my friend Kelly, who I hadn't seen in a while, and we had a little look around Winter Wonderland! Sadly I didn't get to go properly, but hopefully I will before the end of the year!










I also happened to meet the lovely Jade from Little Mix, it was a completely random surprise, I never expected to see her there, but it was great nevertheless! She was super super lovely and pretty, and the picture isn't the best but that doesn't matter too much. Although, I do strangely look like a Vampire. I swear I'm not that pale?!



Anyway, thank you so much for reading this, and following my blog and etc, it really does mean a lot to me, and I know I've been pretty terrible with posting lately, but it's hard to run a blog when you don't own a laptop of your own! I've planned a ton of posts though, so I'll be sure to throw them all your way soon, so I'll see you in a couple of days!

Isabelle
xxx

Post a Comment