Love, Rosie Film Review

Monday 10 November 2014


The other day my Mum decided to take me and my friend Jess to the cinema to go see the film 'Love, Rosie'. I saw the film trailer a while back, and although I couldn't remember much about it, I remembered that it looked good. I can honestly say that this film is now one of my favourite films ever. The main appeal this film had, is that the two main characters are played by 2 of my favourite actors, Lily Collins and Sam Claflin, and can I just say that their acting in this film was on point. I really felt the chemistry between them, and my god did I feel a LOT in this film. 

There was not a moment when I wasn't either crying with laughter or crying with how emotional I was, it was absolutely full of moments which caused either one or the other. It definitely does fit the whole romantic comedy theme, I find a lot of romcoms lean more on the romantic side than the comedy side, however this film created the perfect balance between the two, which is one of the reasons I've added it to my favourites.

I'd definitely recommend you see this, however do take some tissues with you, you will need them. I'm not sure if it's still on cinema anymore, but you should definitely add it to your list to see when you can, you won't regret it at all. Overall it was a great film and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Even my Nan, who isn't the biggest fan of romcoms absolutely loved it, and to me that's saying something.

(You can find the trailer here)
Isabelle
xxx

1 comment

  1. I really want to watch this film! Sam Claflin and Lily Collins are two of my favourite actors anyway, but after seeing the trailer it looks so so sweet.

    Lauren x
    http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete