Current Favourites

Wednesday 12 November 2014



Sorry for the not so great pictures today, I currently can't locate my camera battery, but I'll find it soon I promise. Anyway, these are just some random favourites of mine, I feel like it's too late for me to do my October beauty favourites now, but I'll do my November ones when the time comes around!


Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist - by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
Clipper Green Tea


Elle Magazine
Zoella Makeup bag


Avon 'smokey eye' eyeshadow palette
Tanya Burrs lipgloss in 'Vampire Kiss'

Sorry for the last minute excuse of a post, I've just had a super busy day, I'll make sure my next ones are a LOT better! I'm also trying to get into a schedule, where I upload every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and I'm determined to keep it up! 

Isabelle
xxx

2 comments

  1. I've really been loving tea recently too! Peppermint is my favourite :)

    Lauren x
    http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete