My everyday Makeup Routine

Wednesday 2 July 2014

I'm terrible when it comes to my makeup routine, I can never stick with one. One day I'll be happy with a product and the next I'll be digging out a different one from my stash and using that, and then ending up switching back. However recently I appear to have settled into a nice routine, it may not be completely finished yet but we're getting there, and here it is :)



Revlon Colorstay 24 hour foundation in 110 ivory


Rimmel London Stay Matte powder in 001 transparent


Avon light beige eyeshadow primer


The Body Shop Shimmer cubes palette 23


Avon true colour smokey eyes palette


Laura Geller black gel eyeliner


Rimmel London Scandaleyes flex mascara in black.

So that's pretty much the makeup I use everyday, I'm missing some products (aka concealor and lipsticks and etc), and I'm hoping to replace some products too, but so far this works for me.

Amy
xxx

Post a Comment