Huge June book Haul

Monday 30 June 2014

 Throughout June I bought a LOT of books, so instead of doing individual hauls I thought I'd do one big one. This post may be kinda long so I apologize in advance if you're not the keenest on long hauls but I'll try and get it down as quickly as possible!




The Mortal Instruments: City Of Heavenly fire by Cassandra Clare
The Mortal Instruments: City Of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
The Mortal Instruments: City Of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

I think I almost weed with excitement when the final installment of The Mortal Instruments series got released, I had to buy it straight away, but I also had to carry on collecting the rest of the series, 4 down 2 to go!



 Fallen by Lauren Kate
Torment (the Fallen series) by Lauren Kate
Passion (the Fallen series) by Lauren Kate

My lovely friend Georgia lent me her 'Fallen' books and I have since fell in love. I found these 3 in a boxset in the works for £3. THREE POUNDS.



The Morganville Vampires book 2: Dead Girls Dance by Rachel Caine
The Morganville Vampires book 8: Kiss Of Death by Rachel Caine
The Morganville Vampires book 11: Last Breath by Rachel Caine
The Morganville Vampires book 15: Daylighters by Rachel Caine

The lovely friend Georgia mentioned up there has also been lending me her Morganville Vampires books (I'm currently on book 11) and I am HOOKED. I found some of these in the 3 for £5 section in the Works and I'm attempting, yes attempting, to collect them all for myself now.


 
 Poison study (book 1) by Maria V. Snyder
Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
Alice in Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter

I can't explain as to why I got these, I just did. Let's just say I can't go into the Works with money and not raid the 3 for £5 section. SO MANY GOOD BOOKS.




Mirrorscape by Mike Wilks
The Vampire Of Highgate by Asa Bailey
Emblaze by Jessica Shirvington

Yet again I can't explain the top two books, however I've been after the third for a while. It's the third installment in the 'Entice' book series which is actually one of my favourites and I'm so happy I've managed to get it!




My Mat Fat Diary by Rae Earl
My Madder Fatter Diary by Rae Earl
Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger

After loving the TV Show of the 'My Mad Fat Diary' books, I couldn't help but buy them to see if they lived up to my exceptions. The last book here being a random one I picked up because it was cheap (£1 how could someone say no)


 
John Green- The Fault In Our Stars
Divergent- Veronica Roth
Written In The Stars- Ali Harris

 After reading the fault In Our Stars just under 2 years ago I've been in love, unluckily for me my friend stole my book meaning I've had to go out and buy a new one. My Mum actually bought me this one and the third book here while I was in my contact lense appointment, so thank you Mother Dearest! I'm also a huge fan of the Divergent series so when I saw the first book in a charity shop for £2 I had to grab it.

Again, sorry this blog post was long but It kinda needed to be, I'm going to start posting more hauls and reviews of numerous different things on here, more how to's and tutorials and I'm really excited for it, I'm feeling very blog motivated recently! Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin if you're interested, there should be a button in my sidebar :)

Amy
xxx

Post a Comment