Summer Bucketlist!

Friday 20 June 2014

The other day I happened to be scrolling through my Facebook feed (Yes I still use it!) and I saw a lovely friend of mine (@charlottekaye) post a Summer bucketlist. I've never thought of writing a time based one, yes I have a general bucketlist, but reading hers inspired me to write my own, and here it is!


1. Have a Pizza Party
2. Go on a late night adventure around London
3. Spend a whole day watching Disney films
4. Go to Summer In The City
5. Have a bonfire with friends
6. Vlog at least 10 outings
7. Fall asleep under the stars
8. Go on a coffee date in a unique and differently style shop with a friend
9. Go to McDonalds at 1am.
10. Go to a psychic
11. Make a short film
12. Go on at least 2 photography outings
13. Visit somewhere abandoned
14. Climb to the very top of a tree
15. Have a picnic in a park
16. Finish my book
17. Be on a beach at night
18. Go out for dinner with a friend

I'm hoping to accomplish at least half of these (so at least 6), should be easy surely? Do any of you have a Summer bucketlist? Be sure to let me know, I'd love to read other peoples, it's always nice. I'm going to start motivating myself to upload here at least twice a week so follow me on bloglovin if you're interested, there's a button in my sidebar. Thanks for reading!

Amy
xxx

Post a Comment