UPDATE

Thursday 18 April 2013

I haven't posted in quite a long time, 27 days to be exact (if my maths is right that is). You haven't missed much, but let me update you anyway!

On 3rd April I went on holiday, whoo! It started off with a horrible 4 hour flight in which I was feeling pretty ill during, but I got through it. To add to that, planes terrify me! I left pretty early and ended up landing in Fuerteventura, The Canary Islands, Spain at about 1/2ish pm, which of course meant we landed when the sun was at it's hottest! Some of you may know that Fuerteventura can be known for it's winds, so the landing was an absolute bumpy scary delight! It took about an hour and a half to get to our hotel from the airport, and 'Hotel Club Jandia Princess' was beautiful. I'll stop here for now because there will be a later post explaining more and with some lovely little pictures, so stay tuned if you want to see that!

On 4th April it was my 17th birthday! So that meant waking up to the sun and warm weather, which you can imagine! made the birthday ten times better than being in rainy depressing England. I got to open some of my cards and presents abroad which was good, and I spent the day lounging by the pool drinking non-alcoholic cocktails and enjoying the view. I finished the day off with an all-you-can-eat buffet (nothing better than that) and watching the hotel doing a live show of grease!

Sorry this post has been A* boring but it will improve, I promise. I will be blogging more and some clues as to what I've got planned may be a holiday diary blog, my birthday presents, some reviews, some inspiring and motivational blog posts and some of my favourite bloggers!

P.S. Did you know I have a giveaway going on? See my previous post to win a Nars Cream Blush of your choice!

Post a Comment