Holiday!

Sunday 21 April 2013


As I mentioned in my previous post, I recently got back from a lovely holiday in Spain! Here's some pictures from my week.


This is a picture from the lunch area, they actually had a different place for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and it was all you can eat! I love this picture because the background is just beautiful, although you can see that I wasn't eating or drinking healthy!


This is a picture of our room, it was quite big and had a flat screen TV and everything! All inclusive never fails. As you can see I was still unpacking and this was taken on the 3rd day, I'm pretty slow!




Our hotel had some stairs leading down to the beach (an awful lot of stairs may I add), and part of the way down they had a little circle outlined by a wall surrounded by chipmunks! Every day we took some bread and water down to feed them, they were so scared, but so cute! I love nothing more than feeding these little creatures, them taking the bread of your hand is such a wonderful feeling! These are some of the photographs I took. During some points they even let us feed the drink to them, they drunk it out of the cup whilst we were holding it, and it was so lovely to see them not being scared of you.

I would upload more but sadly my dad has the rest and he won't let me use his camera which sucks, but this is just a quick post to show you some of the photo's I took, I hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Love Amy xxx



7 comments

  1. Oh wow everything looks so bright and beautiful

    www.justshazea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous, I'd love a holiday! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the scenery is so pretty!!

    bahsabrinabah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete