Freedom Pro 12 Palette in 'Secret Rose' Review

Tuesday 20 December 2016

I'm back again withhh... another eyeshadow review. Talk about mixing it up over here haha! A while back in a post I mentioned the Freedom Pro 12 Palette in 'Secret Rose' and told you how I'd review it, now months (and many many more months) later that review is finally here. I took my time I know. This palette I used to use daily and I honestly can't get enough. It may not be my current go-to palette but if you're on a budget it's perfect, and I doubt it'll be long before this turns into a staple for me again. The packaging and colours in this are not just gorgeous, but such high end quality too. I would never have expected this £4 palette to act like a £24 one but that's exactly what it does. 




 This palette ranges from matte to glittery shadows and I adore the colour gradient of colours from peachy shades to pinks, browns and plum shades. The very last one in the pan is one of my favourite eyeshadows of all time. The packaging is very simple, it's rather easy to break but as long as you're careful this palette could last you quite a while. I don't think you can get away without using a primer purely as the shadows may start to fade over the day, but with a primer they stay on perfectly. 

The pigmentation isn't half as bad as I thought it would be, some colours take more building than others but they apply super easily and if you have the time to build them up then there's no room to complain. The only problem I have with this palette is there is a LOT of fall out but for something so cheap I kinda expected it, plus I don't think fall out is the be all end all. Yeah it's annoying but it can be avoided if you have enough time and can be bothered, so this doesn't bother me too much.


The shadows are quite powdery and do take a bit to blend into the soft look I'm always after but overall I really do love this, I wouldn't reach out to it but as far as drugstore palettes go it's definitely one of my favourites and the colours make it well worth the money. You can pick this up for £4 from Superdrug, and I mean for that price it's just hard to say no. Let me know if any of you have ever used Freedom makeup before, I'm planning on picking up a few more of their products as soon as I get paid as I am quite a fan of their makeup. I thought I'd throw this little review in the mix because I have so many lifestyle posts not only up, but already planned and I thought throwing a review in would help keep it interesting, at least for a little while. Go follow me HERE on bloglovin if you're interested in keeping up to date with my blog and I'll speak to you all in the next post!

Isabelle
xxx

2 comments