Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette Review

Saturday 22 October 2016

Beauty reviews are still partially new to me, this blog may have started as a beauty blog but over the years it's transitioned into a handful of different topics, beauty of which has taken a major back seat. I want to change that though, I love makeup and I really want to start incorporating it into this blog more so I thought I'd review one of my new favourite palettes. I will apologise for the photo quality, without a proper camera the only thing I have to use is my phone and it doesn't take the most HD quality photo's out there but it'll do. Now I don't know about you but I originally heard about Zoeva for those gorgeous rose gold brushes that I'm sure we all lust over (which trust me I will own one day, just you watch!) but when I heard a fellow blogger raving about this palette I just had to jump on the bandwagon. 


This palette is made up of mostly very warm toned shades, which is probably why I love it so much. The white matte shade, the very first one in the palette, is amazing to use as a highlighter or for the inner corners, I think I rate this palette so highly because of how versatile it is! Not only do you have a range of matte, metallic and shimmers, but the colours range from browns to mauve to gold and you can really create any kind of look with this from a general subtle day to day eye or something more dark and smokey! My favourites have to be 'Freshly Toasted', and 'Subtle Blend', together they create such a warm look which is perfect for this time of year.

When it comes to the quality of these shadows I have to say I'm impressed. They last all day for me, even without a primer (although if you have oily lids I'd probably recommend using one) and the pigmentation is a dream. They may be powder shadows but you'd be so surprised at just how creamy they are and how well they apply! When applying there's always a tad fall out, especially with the shimmery shades, but with just how well they blend it's actually kinda worth it!

The packaging also happens to be incredibly pretty, or I think it is anyway. I love the brown and gold that pretty much sums up the warmness of the palette and how it isn't too much of a lump to carry. It fits in my bag easily and the packaging is pretty sturdy. Have any of you used this palette? What do you think of it? You can get it from Zoeva for around £15 and I'd say it's worth every penny! If you want to see more reviews from me in the upcoming future be sure to go follow me on bloglovin HERE, I'll still be posting all my general lifestyle stuff but throwing some of these into the mix as often as I can.

Isabelle
xxx




15 comments

  1. I love this palette too - it's just perfect for Autumn/Winter :)

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good colours, for any event! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow my blog there, I'll follow your blog back!!! https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a beautiful palette, I love the colours!

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This palette looks so nice. I've been wanting to try Zoeva products for a long time now!

    www.thinkingofmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should, after loving this so much I'm 100% going to invest in more asap!

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness, Cocoa Blend yessss, my favourite palette of all time! You really can't go wrong with these beautiful shades, and the pigmentation and the quality are beyond amazing! :) x x x So glad you enjoy it, and thank you for sharing your lovely review. X x x

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your amazing post real all the information is given! You can also check our blog Beauty Guest Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blog has very nice information and amazing facts to read. Thanks for sharing this post! You can also check our blog
    https://lakeviewgarden.in/blog/beauty-guest-post/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the highly informative post. It was really very helpful.Cluster Eyelash Extensions

    ReplyDelete