Autumn Style - Plaid & Fringe

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Autumn has to be one of my favourite seasons, as soon as it hits September I am in Heaven. The last few months of the year are by far my favourite and they're what I look forward to the rest of the year. From Halloween to Pumpkin Spice Lattes to Berry Lips, dark clothing and Christmas I'm in love. Something I've always wanted to do on this blog are fashion based posts, but due to my extreme lack of self confidence and the fact that I'm not exactly model material it's been quite a difficult thing for me to actually be able to do. Last Autumn on a trip to Manchester my friend Patrycja and I filmed an Autumn Outfit Of The Day video, it took a lot for me but we took a few snaps while filming that I thought I could upload here. I apologise for the fact that I only appear in one photo but we've all got to start somewhere right? I'm slowly trying to get myself used to the idea of having my photograph taken for fashion posts as I really want to start incorporating them over here, so in the near future expect a few more of these.







While I just went for the black skinnies, black top and plaid jacket option, Patrycja went for a more shall we call it cowboy (ha ha) style?! I personally absolutely loved this jacket, okay yes it screams more 'out there' than 'i fit in' but surely that's a great vibe to go for?! Both of our jackets happened to be from Primark which I love, that shop is killing it at the moment for me, is that a massive Primark haul I smell? I also found a nice womens leather jacket here. If anyone has any tips for getting over this fear of having my photo taken and uploaded onto this blog then be sure to let me know down in the comments, I know a fair few bloggers have had this problem but I'd just love to overcome it already! Make sure to follow me on bloglovin HERE for future posts, I've got a ton lined up and I can't wait to post them all! Are more fashion posts something you'd be interested in seeing? I really do want to mix it up more around here so if anyone has any Autumn/Winter blog post requests at all then I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Isabelle
xxx

6 comments

  1. That fringe jacket is amazing!

    Amanda x www.rhymeandribbons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the jacket - and plaid is always a great Autumn staple!


    Milly | Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kinda feel like I may have to borrow it haha!

      Delete
  3. Great style combination! I love it, especially the fringed jacket! x Ania
    www.aniaaniapawlak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete