The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter Review

Wednesday 29 July 2015



When I was a little kid my Mother used to work for The Body Shop, and she collected so many products that while searching through her boxes a few weeks ago I found 15, yes fifteen, of these body butters, and being the typical beauty fanatic I am I had to 'borrow' one to try out.

The product packaging itself isn't really anything special, but I'm not the type of person to judge a book by it's cover, and with this product that's definitely not something you should do because it is AMAZING. Okay let's start off with the smell. It's heaven in the form of coconut goodness. Heaven. It smells so incredible that the temptation to eat this is on an extremely high level.


After managing to not eat everything in the pot (not keen on learning how that'd turn out to be honest) I proceeded to actually try it on my skin, and can I say that it feels just as good as it smells. It didn't leave me feeling all sticky and like I couldn't touch anything for 2 hours like some body butters and moisturisers seem to do. It left a very faint but gorgeous smell on my body, even a few hours and a couple of layers of clothing later.


I normally like to put at least one flaw in my reviews but I genuinely can't think of a negative thing to say about this. It's become a daily staple for me and it leaves my skin feeling as soft as a babys bottom.

Have you ever tried a body shop product, or do you have any skin products you can't live without?

Isabelle
xxx

4 comments

  1. haha I know exactly what you mean about the temptation to eat them!
    TheBrondeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try this for a while now, and you just convinced me to by it. Hope it smells amazing!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favourites! I hope you like it ^.^

      Delete