Small Goals For August

Monday 27 July 2015


Earlier on this year I used to make posts where I set small goals for every month, and I never kept up the schedule for long, and with that today I'm bringing it back! Let's just say I need a push of motivation, and I also need to aim a tad lower every now and then.

1; Keep going to the gym daily. 

Okay I bet most of you are looking at me and laughing at this point because let's be real, who actually keeps up a gym schedule?! This girl. Or hopefully anyway, that's the plan. Genuinely it isn't that hard, all you need to do is get into the routine of it and bam, it'll be an automatic thing to do.

2; Paint my room. 
This one isn't much of a goal since it's more something I need to do, but god is it something I seem to keep putting off for some reason. I don't know why I never get round to it since I have the time, so hopefully I can start getting it sorted some time soon.

3. Get my hair done; 
I've been wanting to change my hair for a while now because to be quite frank I'm bored. Bored as heck of it. However the idea of going the colour I want to go is simply terrifying. It's a big change from the brownish colour I've had for quite a while now, and I mean what if it doesn't suit me? What if I get it done and it looks beyond horrific? Then what?!

4; Get my blog redesigned. 
As soon as I get paid I'm jumping on this goal, because oh my gosh I need to revamp it and take it to the next level badly. Super badly. In fact I'm so desperate that it actually pains me I can't get it done right this minute. Let's just say patience isn't one of my virtues.

Do any of you ever set any sort of small goals? I prefer these to New Years resolutions because they're a lot more realistic and a whole lot easier to achieve. I want to get back into the habit of setting them each month again. I mean they may be small but it's the small things in life that are the most important. Right?

Isabelle
xxx

1 comment

  1. G'day dearie. Setting goals: good idea but, like New Year Resolutions, they're simple to set but Oh so hard to achieve.

    You of course know that but I thought I'd just mention the obvious, (one of my many failings lol).

    My lovely daughter Clare, now still in her Thirties, just, goes to the gym in the Scartho area most weekdays. It helps her in many ways and not just by keeping as fit as possible. Your Nan knows Clare and she'll tell you about Clare should you care to know.

    Blogging is one of my pastimes but I tend to post fewer lately. When in the mood I do spend a fair bit of time on it. More time is spent reading and commenting on blogs that I follow. Again, those that I follow are much fewer than a few years ago. Some have sadly died, others have drifted away from blogging. But, like you, I enjoy putting words on a blank sheet of paper or a blank screen.

    Love the little collection of cacti. Such interesting plants, sometimes offering up a bloom now and then.

    Take care xx

    ReplyDelete