Scarlett London - Bloggers Festival

Thursday 18 September 2014


So the other week I was invited to the Bloggers Festival in London by the beautiful Scarlett, and it was the first type of blog event I'd been to and can I just say it was AMAZING. It was super nice to meet so many bloggers and companies, and to get to talk to all these different people. I'd also like to give a huge thank you to Cat and Tania for keeping me company for the day, they were so lovely and helped make me feel comfortable. This post is going to be rather long so I apologize in advance, but I took a fair few photos and I wanted to include them all!





































Love Isabelle
xxx

1 comment

  1. This looks like so much fun! I wish i could go to events like this x

    Https:thriftyvintagefashion.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete