Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Review

Wednesday 3 September 2014




 If you've been hanging round the bloggersphere for a while now then you may have heard about this product, but if you haven't then it is wonderful. This is the first cleansing water I've tried, as it was only just under £4 in boots for a rather big bottle, it claims that you can get 200 odd uses out of it, but I'd say that that's maybe pushing it a bit far, however it does last an awful long time and you do only need to use small amounts.

This product is a godsend for removing makeup, I often struggle to take my eyeliner off, especially as I wear so much, but this takes it off perfectly. I just put a dab on a cotton pad, place it over my eye, gently press for a few seconds and remove it and bam, the majority of its gone.

It does leave my face feeling nice and refreshed, it's fit perfectly into both my morning and night time routines and I love it dearly. It doesn't smell of much which I quite like, it'd be horrible for it to have an overpowering smell. It's not a 'works wonders for your skin' product, so if you're looking for something like that then this might not be for you, but it's great for the simple things and for such a cheap price I really can't flaw it.

Isabelle
xxx




Post a Comment