Author Review: John Green

Sunday 17 August 2014

 Hey guys, this post is very very different and I'm not too sure on how it's going to go but I thought I'd try it. Now you may or may not have heard of the wonderful John Green, he runs a Youtube channel with his brother Hank and he happens to be one of my favourite authors ever.


Pictured above are three of my favourite books by him, I can imagine most of you will know of The Fault In Our Stars due to the fact that it's now a film, and a pretty damn good and popular one at that. His writing style is incredibly good, he includes a lot of detail in his books, they all have thick plots which are easy to follow and are written very well. His vocabulary in the majority of his books are so wide depending on the character it's unreal, his characters are also very strong and distinctive and are very easy to become attached too. (cough Augustus Waters cough).

If you haven't read any of his books I'd recommend them greatly, they're very good reads and a few of them even make you think about yourself, about life and about what you do, which is never not a good thing. You can fall completely into the novels and next thing you know you've finished it and it was just so captivating that time flies by, I could read them so many times and they never get old.

Amy
xxx

Post a Comment