Some Missguided Lovin

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Like most other girls I can't help but love Missguided. Their Bluewater store isn't massively far from me and I love going there and seeing what they have in store. On a recent trip to Bluewater I thought I'd pop in and have a nose and was not disappointed with the range of styles they have in there for Summer. I took as many clothes into the changing rooms as I could physically carry and tried on a few outfits, and today I thought I'd show you my favourite. 




I am OBSESSING over this teal bodysuit, if you follow me on social media you will know I'm a massive fan of bodysuits, but not only that, I think the colour of this is just gorgeous. It goes so well with this white skort which is so convenient, I prefer skorts to skirts and shorts nowadays just because I feel so much more comfortable in them. Do you love Missguided? Where's your favourite place to shop? Be sure to let me know!



Isabelle
xxx


Post a Comment