Why I Love Autumn

Sunday 8 October 2017

If you've been reading my blog or following any of my social medias for a while now then you will know how much I love Autumn and how much it excites me. I, and I'm not even remotely exaggerating here, spend the entire rest of the year looking forward to and planning for Autumn. One of the most popular questions I get is "so why do you love it so much? What's so great about it?" and let me tell you I have one long ass list to answer that with (if I'm being a bit sad here don't tell me, ignorance is bliss right?) so naturally I decided I had to share with you a few of my points as to why I love Autumn so much. So without further ado here are some of my favourite things about Autumn! I'll try not to include too many, promise.


- Halloween. Oh c'mon I had to start with that.
- Cosy nights in bed
- Cuddles since they aren't half as nice in the hot summer weather
- Autumn scented candles
- It gets dark later in the morning and earlier at night
- Warm toned makeup, berry lips and black clothes
- Hocus Pocus & The Addams Family
- The leaves change colour
- Warm coats & cute scarfs
- No. More. Sweating!!
- Christmas preparation begins
- Halloween home decor
- Pumpkin spice lattes and hot chocolate, yum
- It's more socially acceptable to stay indoors
- No more wasps or bee's (we're all thinking it)
- No more hot nights
- The Instagram themes! Just me?
- Fairy lights.

So there are some of my favourite things about Autumn and why I love it so much, do any of you have any to add? Be sure to comment them down below as I'd love to know what I've missed out! If anyone has any Autumn/Halloween post requests for me be sure to let me know and I'll definitely make sure I do them, and if you want to stay updated on my blog then make sure you follow me on bloglovin HERE. I've got so many ideas bubbling round in my head for Autumn posts (and an Instagram theme to match) that I cannot contain my excitement, not sure if I'm getting too carried away or not?

Isabelle
xxx


6 comments

  1. I also love Autumn for all the reasons in this post! xx

    https://emilymillerloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn is such a great time of year

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of Halloween but YES to warm coats and cute scarves and hot chocolate! So many things to love about autumn, really.
    Have a lovely week! <3

    Joanne | Life in Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete