Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Review

Sunday 9 April 2017

Actual beauty products are something I lack using, I own a lot and I love buying them, but when it comes to actually using them I just get way too lazy and never bother half the time. They end up sitting on my dresser collecting dust, which is why I've had a kick up the ass and decided to go through and use some of the products I own. I've had this Soap & Glory butter for literally ever, I don't know why I've never used it when I love the brand as a whole but it's been untouched for a long time. I've been using this butter for over a month now and I like to think I've trialled it enough to give you some of my thoughts and opinions on it, so enjoy.


Since the packaging is the first thing you see, I'll start with that. It comes in a cute 50ml tub but you can get a 300ml one as well, this is just the one I own. In typical Soap & Glory style the tub is a gorgeous pretty pink colour with a picture of a woman on the front. It claims that it's good for dry skin which is probably why I picked it up in the first place. My skin gets so dry, especially in the Winter so I have no clue why I've only just thought about actually trying this. The consistency of this product is quite creamy and thick, but personally I quite like that in a butter and it doesn't bother me at all. A little bit seems to go a long way with this, which I figure means it will last quite a long time, I'll have to update you all down the line on how that one goes. The actual butter itself is a white colour and like most other Soap & Glory products it has a very particular scent. It's quite strong so if you're not a fan of fragranced lotions and body products then this may not be for you, but personally I'm a massive fan and it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and smelling so fruity. 


It doesn't settle into your skin straight away, but once it does it properly sinks in and doesn't leave any oil or grease, and another big bonus for me is that the fragrance actually sinks into your skin too and leaves it smelling so fresh and lovely. This award winning butter (yes, you heard me right) is made with shea butter and aloe vera. I'm a massive aloe vera fan and I love products that include it, it's so good for your skin and has so many benefits. I can safely say I love using this and it's going to have a permanent place in my daily routine. I like using it after a nice relaxing bath and rubbing it in to damp skin, it makes my legs feel so velvety and moisturised.

I really want to try some Soap & Glory makeup so if anyone could recommend me any products they love then I'd super appreciate it if you could leave them in the comments down below. I've always wanted to try them but I just don't know where to start. I'm really trying to get into trying new things rather than constantly sticking with what I know I like, staying in that one zone and never trying anything new can get a bit boring and it means I miss out on some amazing products. If you want to see when I upload a new post then go follow me on bloglovin HERE, I want to try and hit 1.4k followers by my birthday soon!

Isabelle
xxx

2 comments

  1. I adore Soap & Glory so much. All of their products smell amazing and The Righteous Butter has to be my favourite moisturiser ever! If you're looking to try some S&G makeup, I totally recommend their Solar Powder - it's an incredible bronzing powder that I adore SO much, it's so natural and keeps me looking tanned all year long! Lots of love from Mollie xxx | http://wwwtheperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to try that, thank you!! xxx

      Delete