Getting Organised With Ella Iconic

Tuesday 21 March 2017

If you've been a regular reader of my blog for a while then you will know my love for stationery. I'm like a One Direction fangirl but for notebooks and pens and all things organisation (is that weird? Hmm). I love everything that gives me the illusion I've got my life together, but I'm sure I'm not the only one. I make lists 24/7, I love writing things out and I'm a sucker for pretty books. I recently discovered a brand called Ella Iconic and they kindly sent me this CEO of my own life planner and boy this planner is HUGE but it's so cute it makes me melt, talk about aesthetically pleasing. The brand itself sell all kinds of stationery and I feel like I may have to go on a splurging spree on there soon since I love the look of everything so much.



This definitely isn't the kind of planner you can carry around with you since it is quite big and heavy, I like to leave it on my desk and it looks super pretty sitting there. They do have other colour schemes on the website but I was more than happy with my pink and gold schemed one. Not only is this an actual diary but it throws in some lovely inspirational quotes and I'm sure you all know how much I love my quotes. At the start of the planner it has a "my future" page where you can dream and write down where you would like to be at some point in your future. It also has a "master goals" page which happened to be the first thing I filled out! Writing down goals is such a good thing because you're more likely to work towards and achieve them, and they have two sections, one where you write down what your goal is and in the box next to it you write down how you think you can achieve it. Personally I love this idea because it really does help in working towards them and you can fit quite a few goals on the page (I wrote down 12). 


The first quote that comes up is before the actual planner starts and it reads "Success doesn't just happen, it is planned for" which I completely agree with. To get anywhere in life you can't just sit there and wait for it, you have to write the directions and follow them to get where you want to be. When it goes onto the actual dates, each page has a few different sections which I'll go through now. It has a box at the top with 'today's mantra in' then has sections for business, home & family, health & fitness, gratitude and finally me. I think the idea of splitting it all up is amazing as it really does organise each different aspect of your life. I love waking up in the morning, grabbing a cup of coffee, putting on some chilled music and going through that days page and just writing a few notes down in each part on that day. It's a really great way to start off my morning and leaves me feeling super motivated for the rest of the day and helps me focus.

I can honestly say I'm in love with this planner and I've never seen anything like it. It's so different yet perfect for organising yourself and I'll definitely be using it every day. If you want to get yourself one (it may be March but it's never too late) then head over to the Ella Iconic website HERE, I also love the 'lavender and mint' coloured one! If you want to see more from me then make sure you head over to my bloglovin and follow me HERE, I'm almost at 1.4k which is INSANE and if I could get to it before my 21st birthday in just over 2 weeks then that'd be cool as hell. What do you guys like to do to keep yourself organised? Organisation has never come naturally to me and it's something I find so hard so I'd love to hear how you all stay on top of things and keep yourself motivated. Let me know in the comments and I'll reply to them all, and if any of you have any organisation based posts or know of any good ones then leave them down below for me to check out!

Isabelle
xxx

7 comments

  1. Love this and how awesome is the fact that it includes quotes in it!! xx

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful planer

    https://www.thisgirlloveschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the calendar looks beautiful. i use a kate spade one and its my life because i need to write things down in order to remember them.


    www.elenaisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete