OOTD #2

Sunday 23 March 2014

Hey guys, I've had a super busy week so I didn't have time to arrange a guest post for today, so I'll continue with that next week! 

Now lets just say that my previous OOTD post was not just AGES ago, but also not very good. I can't promise this one will be that good either as it was taken with a very bad camera in very bad lighting. But hey, it'll do for now, right?

 

Top: Primark
Skirt: everything5pounds.com
Shoes: Select
Cardigan: Topshop

 I hope you enjoyed this, these kind of posts scare me as I always get super self concious and things, but I'm trying to break out of that.

Love Amy
xxx


1 comment

  1. Hello lovely, I have nominated you for the upcoming bloggers Liebster Award, to find out what this means visit my blog

    laurenamyblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    (ps this isnt a spam thing :)) Xx

    ReplyDelete